When Charlie and I met we knew it would lead us around the world and to places we never dreamed possible...our current journey requires us to begin PICKING NAMES (again!)...
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Fun at the Brown house!
Makena is walking a few steps now, and combined with Scout and Boo fighting over a stuffed dinosaur, you can see what a day is like at the Brown house!
So happy to see your happy family home! Enjoy these days when she's so little. . .it goes by too quickly! I didn't figure that out until I was on kids #3 and by then, #1 and #2 made it a little more complicated to enjoy #3! :)) Maria (Dickinson)
1 comment:
So happy to see your happy family home! Enjoy these days when she's so little. . .it goes by too quickly! I didn't figure that out until I was on kids #3 and by then, #1 and #2 made it a little more complicated to enjoy #3! :))
Maria (Dickinson)
Post a Comment