DHL is not my friend anymore...we are still baffled on how they could lose that package! In an effort to always find the good in things, it did give us one more weekend that was not filled with baby shopping. It also allowed me to be thankful for having my business trip cancelled for today, because I wasn't thrilled when it was a few weeks ago. Now I get to spend Tuesday through Thursday of this week conducting Web-based training from 9am to 8:30pm. Woohoo! I was relatively productive at work this morning, but I'm to the point now that I will catch up with my email from the other client and then I might turn on the TV. After all, there is really no better time suck for me than the good old television and all of the TiVO programs that I've yet to watch!
It's such a strange feeling to just sit here and hope/wait for a phone call. Assuming that everything is in order, our little one was matched with us at least a week ago and her info and photos had to sit in that DHL package all weekend. There is no word to properly explain the feeling that you are a parent but you just don't know it yet!
We have still not picked an official name. We will wait to see her picture and then do it by "secret" ballot. While we like the same names, our favorites are definitely different! Anything will be just fine though; we just want her to be a happy and healthy little girl! Come on Great Wall and DHL...let us know about our little girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment