Picking Names

When Charlie and I met we knew it would lead us around the world and to places we never dreamed possible...our current journey requires us to begin PICKING NAMES (again!)...

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I quit...

...My big contract today. I about had an anxiety attack last night just thinking about it though! This is just one of the things to do before we travel to Makena, but it sure was a big ticket item! I will work for this client until the end of May and we are hoping to travel shortly thereafter. Wow...
Posted by Karen at 9:29 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Karen
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (10)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2009 (81)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (35)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ▼  April (11)
      • I quit...
      • East Meets West
      • Our little "E E"
      • Another Picture of our Girl
      • Sending off our paperwork
      • Her Referral Package
      • It's a Girl!
      • The Stork has Landed
      • Still waiting...
      • Courier Mistake
      • Any minute now...
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2008 (10)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2006 (8)
    • ►  June (8)

Fun Links

  • My World Book
  • Stones in Love
  • Setina's Blog
  • Red Thread China
  • The Watkins-Brown Family
  • Baby Name Wizard
  • China Adopt Talk
  • CCAA
  • China Sprout
  • Red Thread Adoption Boutique
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.