When Charlie and I met we knew it would lead us around the world and to places we never dreamed possible...our current journey requires us to begin PICKING NAMES (again!)...
Friday, April 03, 2009
Any minute now...
We could be parents. Yes, you read that right! Wow. Our agency said to expect a notification message around 1pm central time and then they would call us after that. I finally broke down and printed off "The Call" list of questions so that I didn't forget to ask something important when they do call. We even looked to see if there was a Walgreen's close to Charlie's folks so that we could send a photo to them today. I also ran up to the market and got champagne; it's been a long haul - we deserve a little bubbly to celebrate our first child! Let me say it again, wow! I'm nauseous...back later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment