Makena experienced the happiest 90 minutes of her life on Saturday. Charlie and I have never seen Kena so blissful for such a long time! She beamed the entire party and showed off her sweet little personality (and her toddler gymnastics skills, although she refers to it as "ballet")!
We've always LOVED The Little Gym...but now that feeling is increased tenfold. What a magnificent place for a birthday party! I can now say that she's truly recovered from the unfortunate deer incident. We brought favors and cake - they did the rest. Her teachers made her feel like a billion bucks for the entire time, and for that I will be indebted to them forever. It was worth every penny to see the look on her face! A huge thank you goes out to all of Makena's friends and their families for coming to her party...she is still talking about her "two party"...
Most of the pictures have other children in them, so I don't want to post them on the Internet, but sufficed to say...there were a lot of smiles going around on Saturday! It will be hard to top this for her third birthday. All I can guarantee is that we will do another off-site party - it was fantastic!
Happy 2nd Birthday to our sweet girl! We love you around the world and to the moon and back!

No comments:
Post a Comment