One of our concerns about being put on hold due to swine flu is that Makena EE wil have to stay in the SWI even longer. The pictures that we received from her birthday cake celebration made us feel a lot better about that. Makena looks happy, healthy, and well taken care of. It also appears that she is loved. In the background of several of our pictures shows a lot of fun and brightly colored toys; a few of the pictures also show one of her nannies. I wish that I could reach out and hug her nanny for taking the time to help Makena celebrate her birthday.When Charlie and I met we knew it would lead us around the world and to places we never dreamed possible...our current journey requires us to begin PICKING NAMES (again!)...
Friday, May 15, 2009
Something that Made us Smile....
One of our concerns about being put on hold due to swine flu is that Makena EE wil have to stay in the SWI even longer. The pictures that we received from her birthday cake celebration made us feel a lot better about that. Makena looks happy, healthy, and well taken care of. It also appears that she is loved. In the background of several of our pictures shows a lot of fun and brightly colored toys; a few of the pictures also show one of her nannies. I wish that I could reach out and hug her nanny for taking the time to help Makena celebrate her birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment