I love change. I embrace change. I long for change. I like to move. I like to change jobs. I like to meet new people. I love to travel to foreign countries. Change for me is good.
Today, I'm freaking out about change! I am SO ready to start this new parenthood journey with Charlie and I am SO ready to say good-bye to traveling every other week for work and I am SO ready to meet our little girl...but today, I'm completely freaked out. We leave for China two weeks from today! ...and we're not ready. I'm up in the NJ/NY area until tomorrow night trying desperately to concentrate on work (I got a great email thank you from one of my colleagues today that said, "You are one of the most effective and enthusiastic trainers I've encountered!"...so at least I was on my game during those sessions!). My awesome neighbor said that we had some big boxes from Babies R Us delivered this week, so I can't wait to get home and see what they are. We ordered Mak's car seat and baby gates last weekend. Wow. A car seat in the car. That's bizarre - and awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment