Monday, January 19, 2009

Excited, Anxious, and Nervous? All at the same time?

Charlie is away all week on business and I have more work than one person can accomplish in one week. I have a sick dog (poor Scout) and it is supposed to snow today (woohoo...we haven't seen much of that since we moved back to the land of four seasons). I am signed up to run the Mardi Gras Marathon (and am totally not ready) while we are in New Orleans for our 7th anniversary next weekend.

Given all of that and the normal busy stuff, our little one is first on my mind and the thought of getting our referral within the next week is just crazy! If it is possible, I am super excited, incredibly anxious, and unbelievably nervous - all at the same time. This is either going to be a super long week while we wait for rumors (or a super short week while I try to get my work accomplished). Wish us luck!

No comments: