The "rumor" is that the "rumors" might start at the end of next week regarding the next batch of referrals. We know that we aren't next, but we are sure close to being next! Who knows...maybe the cards are in our favor this time! Over the Christmas break we went out for Chinese. My fortune was "Good news of long-awaited event will arrive soon." I can't think of a more long-awaited event!
We took Scout and Boo to the park on Sunday morning and kept commenting on how much we looked forward to fun park visits with our daughter. We splurged on the stroller last month and are ready for those walks! For the record, I was able to get the 2009 model at a significant discount AND it is awesome! Probably not worth the money, but with the amount of walking that she'll have to endure, we wanted to make sure that it was comfortable for her and was easy to maneuver with the pups. It's also a very unisex stroller, which will also work for any future children (?).
Since we are getting close to a referral, I sent our agency a message today asking what else we need to be doing. Our paperwork and updated home study are on the way to USCIS as I write this, but I know that there are probably other things that we should be doing. Hague treaty training comes to mind...wish us luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment