Sunday, March 14, 2010

Makena's Dedication

Makena was dedicated today at Westover Church. Our wonderful friends gave us rock solid support and braved Red Robin with us after the service! We are truly blessed to have the Stone family in our lives!

We love Westover. It is our home church, and although it's hard to comprehend, we've been attending for almost five years! It was important for us to have Makena dedicated and while she wasn't completely thrilled with being on stage, she did a great job. Charlie and I feel that we've witnessed God's grace through Makena and it was wonderful to share that with our church.

We chose Jeremiah 29:11 for her verse:
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

1 comment:

Jennifer Stone said...

Wow, those pictures turned out fabulously! :) We are so blessed to know you guys, too. It was a joy to share in this special day. I love that verse!