I ventured out today to the park. The real, honest-to-goodness, public park. Complete with stroller (I had to empty the entire Prius trunk for it to fit in) and two Jack Russells! We got a lot of looks and smiles - all three did great! We are still working on Boo's barking, but overall we had a very successful trip!
When Charlie and I met we knew it would lead us around the world and to places we never dreamed possible...our current journey requires us to begin PICKING NAMES (again!)...
Thursday, August 06, 2009
Too Cool for School
I ventured out today to the park. The real, honest-to-goodness, public park. Complete with stroller (I had to empty the entire Prius trunk for it to fit in) and two Jack Russells! We got a lot of looks and smiles - all three did great! We are still working on Boo's barking, but overall we had a very successful trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
IT is great that you got to walk in the park! I am looking forward to our walk in the park next week! Greg
Post a Comment