Realistically, our referral won't be in this next batch. Charlie knows that. I know that. Everyone knows that. Unfortunately, I am still planning to get on the rumor roller coaster and pray that the CCAA makes it to at least March 8th (2006) with this next batch! We don't want to be the first group of China adoptive parents who hit the 36-month wait mark!
Work is crazy and I have a two-week business trip planned for the first two weeks of March. It sure would make it easier if I had our precious daughter's picture to look at throughout the long days of training! The two weeks of hectic work would also make the time go faster as we wait for our travel approval from China. More than likely, I'll spend the two weeks crazy busy and checking for rumors every break I get. Either way, we'll be that much closer to picking up our sweetie.
I don't know what I would do without the Rumor Queen and all of the forum Marching Pandas...what a great group of people.
No comments:
Post a Comment