Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Skip forward again to 2008

I've been on an unexpected hiatus since the last post. While we were incredibly excited and anxious when we began our Chinese adoption, we are now a bit frustrated and sad. The CCAA referred 3.5 months total during 2007; 80 LID days remain between the current referrals and our LID. To demonstrate how slow the process is right now, they referred only five days each month over the last quarter. We must remain positive and are determined to wait it out, but it seems to jump into our daily routine causing normal activities to seem difficult.

Although we're only 22 days into the new year, I am proud to say that my resolutions are all still in tact. I am also adding a new one today. To add to this blog on a (semi-) regular basis! So much goes on in our daily lives and neither Charlie nor I take the time to document anything! A lot of it is baby related, like our quest for the Porsche stroller!

Blog you soon...